Publication of the 2009 Work Programme for Grants on standard projects

The Joint Managing Authority has recently published the 2009 Work Programme for Grants. This document provides the framework for the calls for proposals to be published in 2009 under the ENPI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme.

The launching of the first call on standard projects is expected in March: it will be open to the four Programme Priorities, for a total of about 32 million euro.
The Programme covers up to 90 % of the eligible costs of each selected project while the remaining 10% have to be provided by the partners as co-financing.

2009 Work Programme for Grants [pdf]

03.03.2009