Towards the first call for proposals: publication of the draft guidelines for applicants
Do you have a project idea involving different countries and organizations of the Mediterranean area? Have you identified a common problem that can be best addressed through cross-border cooperation? If so, you might be interested in reading the draft guidelines for applicants of the first call for proposals under the ENI CBC Med Programme.
The guidelines describe the main features of the first call for standard projects, including the following information:
• priorities and budget of the call;
• eligibility criteria;
• application and evaluation procedure.
These guidelines, together with the application pack of the call, will be discussed by the representatives of the participating countries during the meeting of the Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC) to take place on 13 and 14 of December 2016 in Athens.
DISCLAIMER: these guidelines have not been approved by the JMC and shall in no case be considered as final version.
First call for standard projects: download the draft guidelines for applicants
Main features of the first call for standard projects
• Call open to the 11 Programme’s Priorities (see the guidelines for indicative financial allocation per Priority).
• Budget: €84.6 million.
• Partnerships representing at least three different countries, including at least one Mediterranean Partner Country.
• Submission of project proposals in one stage.
• Conditions for launching the call for proposals: 1. at least three Financing Agreements signed by the Mediterranean Partner Countries with the European Commission 2. Official approval of the Application Package by the Joint Monitoring Committee.