#WEMED, launching conference of the cooperation Programme 'ENI CBC Med' - Athens, 16 December 2016
We are pleased to invite you to "WE MED", the launching conference of the ENI CBC Med Programme. The event will take place in Athens on the 16th of December 2016 and gather over 300 participants from the 13 Mediterranean countries involved in the Programme.
The conference is a unique occasion to:
• Get inspired by successful cooperation stories and expert discussions;
• Learn how to access to funding opportunities;
• Connect with a broad range of stakeholders from the Mediterranean area.
Detailed information on the event will be published soon on this website together with the registration form.
We look forward to meeting you in Athens on the 16th of December to celebrate together the launching of the ENI CBC Med Programme, the EU-funded multilateral initiative for cross-border cooperation in the Mediterranean.
From 9.00 (registration starting at 8.00) to 18.30. We recommend to all participants toarrive at least 30 minutes before the conference starts in order to facilitate smooth running of the event.
Hotel Grande Bretagne
1 Vasileos Georgiou A’ str., Syntagma Square
Bring your business card with you and don't forget to share your ideas, thoughts and pictures on social media by using the hashtag #WEMED and the attached logo.
INFORMATION ON SESSIONS
For more information, please contact:
• Martin Heibel (firstname.lastname@example.org - +39 070.606.24.82)
• Federico Martire (email@example.com - +34 963 868 173)
• Esmat AlKaradsheh (firstname.lastname@example.org - +962 3 2091000)