Recruitment of 4 thematic experts
In the framework of the definition of the Terms of Reference for the first call for proposals on strategic projects, the ENPI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme is recruiting 4 thematic experts in the following fields:
1. Promotion of joint planning methodologies with regard to integrated coastal management including maritime safety;
2. Support to R&D, innovation and technology transfer, with particular attention to SMEs, in relation to waste treatment and recycling;
3. Water management with attention on:
• The quantity and quality of supply, with a focus on alternative water supplies and wastewater re-use;
• The efficient use of water resources, with a focus on agricultural use.
4. Definition of policies and promotion of pilot initiatives to support R&D, innovation and technology transfer, with particular attention to SMEs, in the field of solar energy.
The interested candidates are invited to carefully read the text of the public notice before submitting an application.
The applications, that must be presented in English or French, shall compulsorily contain the following documents:
- request for participation (using annex A_FR or annex A_EN)
- CV (using annex B_FR or annex B_EN)
- non-authenticated photocopy of an identification document
- cover letter, briefly describing (maximum one page in French or English) the experience and qualifications requested in the public notice.
Applications shall be sent, under penalty of exclusion, by ordinary mail (post) recorded delivery mail (post) or by private-courier service by 14.07.2010 or delivered by hand (Monday to Friday – excluding public holidays – from 8 am to 2 pm) by 14.07.2010 at 2 pm, in a closed envelope indicating the name and surname of the sender and the wording “DO NOT OPEN/NON APRIRE - ENPI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin 2007-2013 – public procedure comparative for the profile of thematic expert “_______” (indicate the topic for which the application is made: Integrated coastal management/Waste treatment and recycling/Water management/Solar energy), to the following address:
REGIONE AUTONOMA DELLA SARDEGNA - PRESIDENZA
AUTORITA’ DI GESTIONE COMUNE DEL PROGRAMMA
“ENPI CBC BACINO DEL MEDITERRANEO 2007-2013”
VIA BACAREDDA 184, 09127 CAGLIARI - ITALY
Applications not complying with the aforementioned provisions (e.g. submitted by email) will not be considered.